Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unloading a Heavy Heart

I miss Jesus…

Lately, I realized, I am not praying often as I ought to. I feel guilty. And I’m sorry for it.

And I miss HIM. When I don’t have someone to turn to, I turn to HIM. And He is there, listening. I know because every time I do so, I feel my heart lightened. As if a heavy load were taken away from it.

I cry a lot the past few days. Even the slightest tinge of emotion that will bother my heart, I let myself cry. For me, I am not weak when I choose to do that. It is something that has become a part of me. Crying has been my friend for the longest time. But it’s not a sign of weakness for me. It’s being able to unload yourself of something that you can’t express. It’s a means of pouring out the toxics and negativity locked inside your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment